Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome!

Hi, My name is Violet. I have a 6 month old daughter who has become my muse and shown me how much I love taking pictures! Who wouldn't with a subject like that? It started around 6 weeks when I was just so thrilled to catch a smile on Camera.



Next was playing dress up.



And then there was the many attempts until I mastered the close-ups.





Pictures of Daddy and his little girl have always been a favorite.

Then it turned into making all kinds of tutus to pose her in.

Now I am taking pictures of her all over San Diego. At least she will remember where she comes from if we move away while she is still young. This is very likely since my husband is in the military.

I am now taking photography classes to become a "real" photographer. I have also joined a cool group called clickinmoms.com where they give tutorials and critiques to photographer moms. It is very fun and helpful!

No comments: